35657Re: Please Help! Glassell Park Seniors Suffer Theft

  • pennyyorke@ymail.com
    Dec 14, 2012
      The GPIA office is inside the Glassell Park Community & Senior Center (behind the Public Storage building) at 3750 N. Verdugo Road. The parking lot entrance in on Verdugo between the Public Storage building and the Glassell Park Rec Center pool.
      Thank you!

      --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, hauntedcasa@... wrote:

      > Where is the Glassell Park I A office?
      >

      > In a message dated 12/13/2012 4:02:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > christohoward@... writes:
      >

      > -------- Original Message -------- Subject: GPIA-ALERT Date: Thu, 13
      > Dec 2012 12:35:18 -0800 From: Glassell Park Improvement Assoc
      > _<gpia90065@...>_ (mailto:gpia90065@...) To: Glassell Park Improvement
      > Assoc _<gpia90065@...>_ (mailto:gpia90065@...)
      >
      > Hello GPIA friends-
      >

      > I am writing to ask you to help our Glassell Park Senior Group. They have
      > been collecting canned goods for the families at GP Elementary school, and
      > the goods were all stolen from their room last Friday evening. If you can
      > bring some donations for them, they would truly appreciate it. They are there
      > tomorrow from 10am-4pm. If you can bring donations over the weekend, and
      > no one is there, please leave them in the back by the GPIA office door.
      >

      > They also had their Holiday decorations stolen from their walls, so if
      > anyone has any extra decorations to share with them, I'm sure that would cheer
      > our seniors up too!!
      >

      > Thank you!!
      > Alisa
      >

      > posted to nelalist by c howard