Re: [negourdvine] finally figured it out!

  • Pennypitts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      Marty - its Monday and its happy birthday to you!!  I was 51 with a second grader (so I can appreciate your being "an older mother"!    Second, thrid, and fourth graders are just such fun.  Enjoy your half century!  Penny (Amherst MA)
    • d_l_boyle
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2006
        Happy Birthday Marty!!! Mon. was also my 36th anniv. that's a hard one
        to believe. Have not seen Sylvia to say hi, but am keeping it in mind.
        Diana Boyle
        Brookline, NH>
      • Pennypitts@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2006
          Congrats on 36 years!   I was talking to two college sophs today and they were in angst about declaring a major....I pointed out that although that's probably the biggest decision they have to make in life right now, it doesn't compare to other decisions they'll be making.  Its easy to "change majors".  But marriage..... man, now there's a decision!  Sounds like you made a good one and I'm happy for you.  (I did too - 37 yrs. this July.  We wed the morning of the night they walked on the moon.....and Ed Kennedy drove off Chapaquitak bridge.  )