Marlyand Gourd Festival 2013

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hello fellow gourders,

      Several of our customers brought to our attention this week that it looks like we are attending the 2013 Maryland Gourd Day festival according to their website. I contacted the organizers yesterday about the vendor listing and was told that the class list and the vendor listing is still from the 2012 show and the 2013 information will be "coming soon". We are sorry to say that Blue Whale Arts will not be attending the MD Festival.

      If you were planning to attend the MD Gourd Day Festival this year to see a specific vendor, I would contact the vendor to make sure they are planning to attend. If you were looking for the 2013 class schedule, I would contact the organizers to ask them when classes will be posted and open for registrations.