New Book

  • Morningstar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Kwai, Nidobak

      Copies of my first book have just arrived! I am very excited to share my knowledge of gourds with readers. It is only 65 pages long, but is packed with colored photos of machines, tools, and materials that take you from planting the seed to finishing a piece of artwork. It is geared toward the use of machines which can relieve the artists' hands from doing repetitive motions which lead to carpel tunnel and can ease the hands of those already facing arthritis and fibromyalgia or other hand problems. Contains an extensive biography of the artist. Only $20.00 a copy. Available from www.morningstarstudio9.com.

      Morningstar

      Please visit Morningstar Studio ~ Home of Fine Gourd Arts featuring designs of the Northeastern Woodland People.

      http://www.morningstarstudio9.com
    • Leah Reed/Blue Whale Arts
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010

        Morningstar,

        That is wonderful!    Congratulations on the book!   Leah