thanks

  • rareitty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2010
      hello, this is jeanne in maine, thanks for commenting on my polar bears! i think they are wicked cute. the bride is wearing a barbie doll dress! my crop this year- 9 white yugoslavian fingers. they look like little space ships. i will most likely carve them and let them dry that way, which is possible because they are like the white egg gourds. might make a jewelery box or two. happy harvest to you all! jeanne