New England Gourd Art on Facebook

  • jmbsunshine20
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hello Leah & group members,

      I'm a group member from Massachusetts, a gourd artisan and instructor. I recently started a group on facebook for gourd artists/artisans & enthusiasts in the New England States. I'm hoping to connect the people in that group with people in this group to enlarge our circle/connections of N. England gourders. If you are a Facebook user and would like to join the group, just go on Facebook and type in "New England Gourd Art" and push the "like" button. My goal is for us in the N. England states to connect with each other and share resources, information pretty much along the same lines as this group. I'm in the process of recruiting gourders that I know in my area to start a local gourd patch and eventually a chapter in Massachusetts and connect people within the other N. England states. I encourage you to join and meet new people who are not in this group, so we can widen our networking circle. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
      Jaynie :)

      Earth Spirit Designs
      www.earthspiritdesigns.com
    • Leah Reed
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2010
        Hi Jaynie,

        That is wonderful!  Blue whale arts is on facebook as well.  I will make the connections as a page I like.     My new website is still underconstrcution but, please take a peek and let me know what you think.  ALSO some exciting news see below:   Make sure you are on my e-list (at bottom of my home page to register) to receive the updates as more details are developed.

        Save the Date
        May 21 & 22nd 2011

        International awarding winning gourd artists Gary and Catherine Devine will be coming to Epping NH, for extra gourdinary weekend experience.

        Class descriptions and registrations will be coming out soon

        Class space will be limited.

        Leah Reed
        Epping, NH
        603-679-1961

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010
          Hi Leah,
          Awesome.  I have Catherine's book.  I'll definiteley sign up.  When your site is done, maybe we can link our sites together as well.  I know that some of my students might want to buy supplies from you, etc.  I'll check both your sites out again.  I checked your website out awhile back and saw it was under construction.  Looking forward to the new one!!
          Best,
          Jaynie  :)

          Earth Spirit Designs
          Leeds, Massachusetts
          413-586-3978

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2010
            Good Morning,
            I have tried to join this facebook page a couple of times and all I get is a waiting for confirmation button, is it just me?
            Diana Boyle

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
              Hi Diana,

              I'm not sure what is going on.  I've been getting other requests and some people just join without getting a confirmation?!!  Anyway, why don't you go to my FB Business page, Earth Spirit Designs and hit like button and I'll send you an invitation to New England Gourd Art page.  We can try that if you'd like.  Look forward to hearing from you.
              Best,
              Jaynie
              Earth Spirit Designs