FW: April 2009 News Letter

  • Leah Reed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009

      Click to view this email in a browser

      APRIL 2009

      BWA LOGO for  newsletter.jpg

      Happy Spring!

      I hope you made it through the winter in good health.   We have been busy here at Blue Whale Arts.   We spent much of January & February creating custom display units for all our goods.  We rolled out the new display at the Flordia Gourd Show.  The show was fun and exciting time for those who were able to attend.  For those who could not attend Jim Swallow put together a great slide show.

      Congratulations to N.E. Gourdvine member Lori Ashley for taking two first prize ribbons and Best in Show for Novice Division.

      April is here and time to start those gourd seeds for those of us in New England.   (of course in a hot house or window)  There was a great article in the last issue of the American Gourd Society "The Gourd Magazine" on planting gourds.

      Happy Gourding!

      New  Colors for Adirondack Alcohol Inks

      Be the first to use the new colors that Ranger has Introduced. There are 24 new Alcohol Ink colors – available in 12 Brights and 12 Lights to coordinate with the existing Earthtone Palette.

      Blue Whale Arts, LLC has instock the new 12 Brights Colors.   We can special order the 12 lights but currently we don't plan to stock them as a regular item.    We carry all of the existing Earthtone inks.

      Bright Colors:  Watermelon, Citrus, Sailboat Blue , Hazelnut, Pool, Mountain Rose, Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange, Purple Twilight

      Sola Sun Center 6cm.jpgCheck out our Dried Bontanicals/Gourd Embellishments.

      We  are adding more all the time.

                                    Repen Rosettes Pruple.jpg

      Samrong Pod.jpgWhite Root.jpg

      3rd Annual

      N.E. Gourdvine Gathering

      Saturday August 8th, 2009

      We currently have three classes lined up and still looking for a few more.  It is not to late to submit the TEACHER APPLICATION.

      DSCN 2.jpg
      Lori Ashley Best of Show Winning Gourd

      Upcoming Events

      April 25 - *Drop-In-Day 9:00am-2:00pm

      May 30 - *Miniature Mask Class 9:00am -1:00pm

      June 12 & 13 - Friday & Sat - PA Gourd Society Show

      Here are a few New Products

      at Blue Whale Arts, LLC

      Apoxie Sculpt and Clay

      Clay Molds
         Mica Color Pallets

      Forward this message to a friend | phone: (123) 555.1212

      Blue Whale Arts, LLC
      56 Jenness Road
      Epping, New Hampshire 03042

      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!