Happy Holidays

  • d_l_boyle
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
      To all of the gourdvine members,
      As we rush around getting ready for the holidays I just wanted to take
      a moment and wish you all a warm and joyous season and best wishes for
      what your heart desires in the coming year.
    • Leah Reed - Blue Whale Arts, LLC
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008

        Thank you Diane,  And the same here to you and the gourdvine group.  Leah

        Leah Reed

        Blue Whale ARts, LLC

        www.bluewhalearts.com

        603-679-1961