Welburn Gourd Festival

  • d_l_boyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
      Good Morning to you all!! I'm sure this finds everyone busy preparing
      for the holidays, but I was wondering if any of you have had personal
      experience with the Welburn Gourd Festival? I've looked it up on line,
      but want a more personal perspective. I would appreciate any input that
      you are willing to share...many thanks...Diana
    • lori

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
          Hi Lori,
           Thanks for your quick response!  The reason I ask is because they have invited me to participate in their summer festival as a showcased artist, it's such a long distance to travel and the logistics of getting everything there is mind boggling, or maybe just my mind boggling.   Anyway, I'm collecting info to help me decide, so many thanks for your input, every bit helps.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
            Re: [negourdvine] Welburn Gourd Festival
            Hi Diana:

            Congratulations!  That’s a real honor!  Yes, the distance and logistics would be daunting to me too.  I don’t know how that would work out, unless you took a l-o-o-o-ng road trip!  I hope you decide to do it...what a wonderful addition to your resume!

            --Lori

            By the way, nice font!  Papyrus italic?  My favorite!  :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 17, 2008
               Hi Lori,
                 Yes papyrus italic, I really like flat brush, but this program doesn't carry it anymore. How amazing that you knew that!!
                Thank you so much, I'm giving it lots of thought. Maybe something more like ship and fly although a road trip would be fun, it's been awhile.  I'm waiting for the info to get here before I decide. I'll let you know.