3rd Annual Gourd Gathering - Save the date

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      OK Folks  -  SAVE the DATE!

      This years Gourd Gathering
      will be OCTOBER 4, 2008
      at Linda Keech's home
      Gill, MA

      Last year folks expressed an interest in having some classes this year.  OK -   I am putting a call out for some teachers!  Some of you expressed an interest in teaching as well!  You know who you are..... come on folks the day is getting closer and we want to have a fun day!   :D

      You can e-mail me at duckcross@... if you are interested in being a teacher.

      More details of the day will roll out once available.

      Happy Gourding

      Leah