OK you NEW England Gourdviners

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
      How is everyone doing! The group is very silent.

      The last few years I have been ill. Some of you know that I had
      surgery in May and I am doing better than ever. Thank you to all
      who had wished me well.

      I still have room for the gourd class for June 23rd with Ronna and
      Dave from Turtle Feathers.

      Instructor: Ronna Wuttke – Turtle Feathers, NC
      When: Saturday June 23, 2007
      Time: 10:00 – 4:00
      Where: Epping, NH
      Cost: $45.00
      Limited Space

      Materials that will be supplied by the instructor: Gourd, transfer
      paper and design

      Contact Leah Reed for Required material and tools: Wood burner*
      (bring all of your tips), red pen and scotch tape.
      * Best if the burner has adjustable heat. Ronna has 4 units
      available for anyone who may need to use one for the day. Please
      let me know when you register, if you need to borrow a unit. They
      will be available First come, First Pay basis.

      Contact Leah Reed – Blue Whale Arts with any questions or to reserve
      a spot by calling
      603-679-1961 or e-mail leah@...

      Name: _____________________________________________________
      Phone: _____________________________________________________
      E-Mail _____________________________________________________

      We will be ordering lunch from a local Pizza shop.

      Please Make Checks Payable and mail to: Blue Whale Arts, 56 Jenness
      Road,
      Epping, NH 03042

      Come on Over and meet with other gourders!!!!!!

      Leah (Epping)
      www.bluewhalearts.com
    • Pennypitts@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
        Leah and all, just a friendly hello and best wishes!!  I'm dropping out of the gourd scene for at least a year as I follow my daughter to Italy.  My recent divorce has left me "up in the air" about where I'll truly land, but when I do I'll get back into the gourd scene stronger than ever.  My 5 weeks on the Appalachian trail backpacking was truly wonderful.  If any of you want a vicarious experience of such, see my journal at www.trailjournals.com and search for "Blue Skies" (my trail name).  Would it surprise you that my gourd necklace accompanied me the 315 miles?  My best to all of you!!  Penny Pitts (my new name is Penny Vye).

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:negourdvine-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:negourdvine-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Diana Boyle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
          Leah
           I have been meaning to get back to you for some time, but life has been topsy-turvy. While I would love to be able to participate in the class,but I will be at Old Deerfield Craft Show that weekend. First time for me, and they will be using pictures of my work on all of their postcards and advertising for their Christmas Show in Nov. It's all very exciting.
           Glad to hear that you are doing better and good luck with the class.
          Diana Boyle
          Brookline,NH

          603-679-1961 or e-mail leah@bluewhalearts. com

          Name: ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____
          Phone: ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____
          E-Mail ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____

          We will be ordering lunch from a local Pizza shop.

          Please Make Checks Payable and mail to: Blue Whale Arts, 56 Jenness
          Road,
          Epping, NH 03042

          Come on Over and meet with other gourders!!!! !!

          Leah (Epping)
          www.bluewhalearts. com

        • Leah Reed
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
            Hi Diane,

            Good luck with the show,  Is the show all weekend or just one day?   Send the group the information
            Also, when any one has time, I have been working on my website still in process but would love to have some feedback.   Leah

            Leah Reed
            Epping, NH
            603-679-1961

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2007
              Hey Leah!
                Many Thanks!  The show is both 6/23 & 6/24 at the Old Deerfield Historic Site in Deerfield, Mass. They expect between 6,000 & 18,000 people. It's quite large and well advertised, so there should be information in Yankee Mag and may the AAA mag at least. Will check out your website when I have some time to myself and let you know. My website has been great when applying to shows and letting people know what I do.
              Diana