516Re: [negourdvine] Blue Whale Arts, Sprint 2013

  • Jeanne Kent
    Dec 16, 2012
      I am so sorry, Leah.  If it is in the early stages, there is still hope.  Unfortunately, they found my mother's second type too late for treatment.  Hope your mom's is in the early stages.

      Jeanne

      On Dec 16, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Leah Reed wrote:

      Thank you Jeanne,

      They are thinking two types here as well -  went to Dana Farber now – more test than hopefully treatment -

      Thank you,  Leah