505RE: [negourdvine] Blue Whale Arts News

  • Leah Reed/Blue Whale Arts
    Feb 28, 2011

      I was so delighted that someone has done this as well as it has been time consuming and trial and error on the ones I did get my feet on (not many).  I am expecting them in the next week or so, and will start shipping out as soon as I receive them.    Leah.

      From: negourdvine@yahoogroups.com [mailto:negourdvine@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeanne Kent
      Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:45 PM
      To: negourdvine@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [negourdvine] Blue Whale Arts News

      Really liked the idea of that board for placing gourd feet and ordered one.  I have been wanting to put feet on some of my gourds but could not figure out how to get them on correctly.   I was delighted to see this.

      Morningstar

      On Feb 27, 2011, at 10:22 PM, Leah wrote:

      Hi all,

      I hope everyone is enjoying their indoor time this winter working on gourding projects.

      Blue Whale Arts March news letter is available Click Here  Happy gourding

      Leah

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic