RE: [nefairtax] FairTax supporters in the following employment categories:

  • Jonathan Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005

      Georgia,

      I’d love for you to be more involved in Nebraska , the only director type person we have there is in Lynch and is just a community coordinator.  If you feel you can put a little time into it and want to either be a community coordinator or district director, let me know and I can get you started.  Once you are set up I can send you a list of members in your area that you can call through to find people to help you out.

      Jonathan Read

      FairTax.org

      Grassroots Coordinator - East

      1-800-FairTax Ext. 143

      www.fairtax.org

      "Our tax system still siphons out of the private economy too large a share of personal and business purchasing power and reduces the incentive for risk, investment and effort-thereby aborting our recoveries and stifling our national growth rate."

      - JOHN F. KENNEDY, JANUARY 24, 1963, MESSAGE TO CONGRESS ON TAX REDUCTION & REFORM, HOUSE DOC 43, 88TH CONG., 1ST SESS

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005
        I also would like to know what a "fair tax" could possible be!  The comments of JFK appeal to me and probably were part of the reason that he was printing non interest bearing U.S. treasury  notes that Lyndon Johnson shut their  presses off when Kennedy was shot.  He knew why JFK was shot, I was told.
                I am a God-fearing constitutional American that does not like judges using international law instead of our blood bought constitution that was forged from a Bible taught reaction to the proven failure of deified kings and blue blood dictators of the old world.
                I have no money, but only ability to publish papers and articles that are spread about in the above causes before we lose it all to these traitors to our "Roots of Freedom"!  These friends of the ACLU  are not really Americans and yet they parade around as "Democrats"!?
        I thought traitors were criminals-------.  I  guess we have lost it already, this being the way it is.

                                                Your Friend,            Ed Karas