Your invitation to make FairTax history!!!

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      Check www.FairTaxNation.com for updates! More pictures at: http://fairtaxnation.ning.com/photo

      The  2010 Grass Roots Freedom Ride for FairTax, founded by Mike and Carol McLean has begun! On June 2nd, from Horse Shoe, NC, the FairTax Bike will begin travel through all of the lower 48 States until late September. By then, the FairTax Bike will have logged approximately 17,000 miles for FairTax. The Grass Roots Freedom Riders, and those that join it in different cities along the way, will participate in the longest FairTax event in history!

      The 100+ day Ride will consist of a continuous promotional and educational "Rolling Rally" for the FairTax. Our mission is one of education and support, whereby individuals, teams, and businesses can pledge their commitment to the FairTax by participation in this National Ride and meet like minded citizens across the lower 48 States. We hope to get significant Media coverage during this 4 month long Event, with FairTax.org giving weekly updates on FairTax Friday.

      1. Join The Ride The Ride is not exclusive to Motorcycles ! We will be promoting this as a Ride led by the FairTax Bike. All vehicles are welcome, with motorcycles leading the path.
        Where is the Grassroots Freedom Ride today?
        Sponsor a Rider, form a Team, Join a Team, or Pledge your support of Mike McLean on the FairTax Bike. Go to FairTax.org Grass Roots Freedom Ride Page to decide how you wish to participate. All funds collected by AFFT from the Ride will be shared with NCFairTax for use in promotional and educational efforts.
      2. Donate on FairTax Nation website. Donations to FairTaxNation will help fund national FairTax events.

      If any questions about this Event, contact Mike McLean at mike@...
      Marilyn Rickert