Politician's Drama

  • Jay Sahitani
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011

      Politician's Drama

      cid:1.858845442@...

      Mr. Rahul Gandhi do this work just for an hour....without media.
      Then tell us what you got...
      If you really want to Change our India....No need to show us.....
      We will follow you......Definitely.

      “Karunaa”Nidhi Fasting

      cid:image002.png@01CBC12E.8F336E80

      First time in the world history fasting only 4 hours and that too with an AC …….
      This is the comedy of the year 2009….
      Fasting starts after breakfast and ending before lunch. Interesting one!!

      Don’t forget to forward this mail, We have to show these type of drama's to everyone

       Govt. Concessions for a Member of Parliament (MP)

      Monthly Salary : 12,000

      Expense for Constitution per month
      : 10,000

      Office expenditure per month
      : 14,000

      Traveling concession (Rs. 8 per km)
      : 48,000

      ( eg.For a visit from kerala to Delhi & return: 6000 km)

      Daily DA TA during parliament meets
      : 500/day

      Charge for 1 class (A/C) in train: Free (For any number of times)

      (All over India )

      Charge for Business Class in flights
      : Free for 40 trips / year (With wife or P.A .)

      Rent for MP hostel at Delhi
      : Free

      Electricity costs at home
      : Free up to 50,000 units

      Local phone call charge
      : Free up to 1 ,70,000 calls.

      TOTAL expense for a MP [having no qualification] per year
      : 32,00,000 [ i.e. 2.66 lakh/month]

      TOTAL expense for 5 years
      : 1,60,00,000

      For 534 MPs, the expense for 5 years :
      8,54,40,00,000 (nearly 855 crores)

      AND THE PRIME MINISTER IS ASKING THE HIGHLY QUALIFIED, OUT PERFORMING CEO’s TO CUT DOWN THEIR SALARIES.....

      This is how all our tax money is been swallowed and price hike on our regular commodities.......

      The image

      855 crores could make their life livable !!
      Think of the great democracy we have.............
      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL
      REAL CITIZENS OF INDIA .....
      but,

      STILL Proud to be INDIAN  J

      I know hitting a delete button is easier..........but.......try 2 press fwd button 2 make people aware of it!!!!

      From Jay Sahitani