VERY IMPORTANT

  • phoenix00_02
    Message 1 of 114 , Dec 2, 2000
      I found the necronomicon interesting but i've come to the conclusion that all of you satanic bitches are some what crazy, and at any time, you all can feel free to kiss my ass. bye
    • jcroatia
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 16 12:50 PM
        i purchased the book of the dead from tom sullivan the evil dead creator. Check out his interpitation of the necronomicon <a href=http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html target=new>http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html</a>