Lovecraftian art

  • valkyrie8814_2001
    Message 1 of 114 , Nov 25, 2000
      I'm looking for Lovecraftian art, more like illos
      of Arkham and Innsmouth then just ,ore statues of
      Cthulhu though I need some different takes on those, too.
      have up so far is Tolkien-all the Lovecraft stuff I've
      seen so many other places I can't find anything that
      everyone probably has not seen before.<br> Machen ,
      Chambers anything inspired by these or Clark Ashtom Smith
      welcome too. I'm teaching myself to make a site, I want
      it to be a great one.<br> Like I said all I have is
      Tolkien on so far and
    • jcroatia
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 16 12:50 PM
        i purchased the book of the dead from tom sullivan the evil dead creator. Check out his interpitation of the necronomicon <a href=http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html target=new>http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html</a>