Greetings to one and all!

  • zo_kalar
    Message 1 of 114 , Apr 2 11:31 AM
      Hello All,<br>I have just joined this club today
      and am looking forward to corresponding with you all
      with regards the Necronomicon and the Great Old
      Ones.<br><br>Ty'h nzal's kra naaghs n'ghlasj zsyn'e ty'h nzal's
      za'je oth'e kyl'd zhem'n f'ungh'n. Nal Yog-Sothoth
      krell Nyarlathotep. Ia Yog-Sothoth! Ia Nyarlathotep!
    • jcroatia
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 16, 2002
        i purchased the book of the dead from tom sullivan the evil dead creator. Check out his interpitation of the necronomicon <a href=http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html target=new>http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html</a>