Re: here we go again

  • railbert2
    Message 1 of 114 , Nov 3, 1999
      but much like your belief system.....<br>even
      when the facts say otherwise...<br>it all comes down
      to FAITH in that which we cannot prove,yet know in
      our hearts exist<br><br>tell you what... you prove
      your mythos,<br> we'll prove ours.....<br> only the
      facts though...cold hard facts<br> proven
      scientifically by a perponderence of evidence............
    • jcroatia
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 16, 2002
        i purchased the book of the dead from tom sullivan the evil dead creator. Check out his interpitation of the necronomicon <a href=http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html target=new>http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html</a>