Hi, everybody!

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      I just joined, and I hope there's still someone out there! As you can
      probably tell by my username, I've read The Necronomicon maybe once
      or twice. So far, no one I know has read it - in fact, a Goth I know
      saw it at B. Dalton, picked it up, saw the symbol on the cover, and
      put it back on the shelf!!! Luckily he told me where it was, and I
      bought it myself the next day. (Isn't that facinating?)

      So where are all of you Necronomicon lovers? Come out, come out,
      wherever you are!

      Just call me,
      pazuzuhammer.