Re: Hiya!!! I´m new here

  • victoria190280
    Message 1 of 114 , Aug 13, 2001
      "These things" are legends, superstitions,
      horrors, evil spirits, black magic, supernatural forces,
      forbidden books, gateways to unknown terrors, the taste of
      blood...<br>You may as well know I have a way of learning old
      matters from things surer than books. I have access to
      many doors but there is no evil to any in what I do,
      so long as I do it rightly.<br>I have found terrors,
      I have pronounced the ninth verse, I have seen
      unspeakable things but I am still looking for HIM, the great
      Yog-Sothoth. He will come someday as Arab Abdul Alhazred
      predicted......... To resist is useless!!!!<br>We all belong to
      him!!!<br> yours by the sign of Gnar<br> Victoria
    • jcroatia
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 16, 2002
        i purchased the book of the dead from tom sullivan the evil dead creator. Check out his interpitation of the necronomicon <a href=http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html target=new>http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html</a>