An Ancient Stirring

  • daveheyes
    Message 1 of 114 , Jun 25, 2001
      I just read some of the exchange between the two
      parties previously in disagreement. I dunno, I'd be
      pretty pressed to be screaming away the secrets of my
      involvment in necromancy and other dreaded arts after a mere
      two years of study. Given that I have no such
      specialized knowledge of any "true" necronomicon based
      religion, could you at least cite for us some of your
      "texts" or resources. Or could you possible tell us why
      an outspoken racist (though I love the master's work
      dearly, and look beond such cultural baggage) such as HPL
      would venture out of the mainstream of greek and roman
      literature? Or why he would use poor grammer in describing
      the "book of the dead"?<br>(sorry if I didn't spot my
      typoes)
    • jcroatia
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 16, 2002
        i purchased the book of the dead from tom sullivan the evil dead creator. Check out his interpitation of the necronomicon <a href=http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html target=new>http://crociata.net/bookofthedead.html</a>