      From: Christopher Mayberry <cmmayberry@...>
      To: Nebula <nebula@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, May 9, 2010 10:12:22 PM
      Subject: USS NEBULA NRPG: Updates

      All,
      Based on predicted contractions within ASR as a whole Mary has put forth a plan to merge with ANDROMEDA.

      There are two steps for this to go forward:
      1) Let me know if you want to go through with this.

      2) Let me know the following:
      a) Desire to keep the final unit as NEBULA
      b) Desire to move over to ANDROMEDA
      c) Desire to create a new unit and start anew

      This still doesn't stop us from working through our mission.

      Please let me know soonest.

      Chris