DEAR FRIEND

  • James Patric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008

      DEAR FRIEND,

      I AM MR.JAMES  PATRIC,A MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO. I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS PROPOSAL OF ($18.5 MILLION US DOLLARS)THE DEPOSITOR OF THE SAID FUND  DIED IN A KENYA PLANE CRASH2003,WITH HIS FAMILY DURING THIER VACATIONAL JOURNEY, THE CUSTOMER USED HIS WIFE AS THE NEXT OF KIN BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE WIFE DIED ALONG SIDE WITH HIM LEAVING NOBODY FOR THE CLAIM.

      ACCORDING TO OUR BANKING LAW, IF THE FUND REMAIN UNCLAIMED FOR TEN (10) YEARS THEN, THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO THE RESERVE BANK OF BURKINA AS UNCLAIMED BILL. I DON'T WANT THE FUND TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AND AS SUCH, LET US CLAIM THE FUND NOW.

      I WANT TO PRESENT YOU AS HIS COUSIN OR BUSINESS PARTNER SO THAT THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR US TO SHARE IT. YOUR PERCENTAGE WILL BE 40% WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.   AS AN INSIDER IN THIS BANK, I ASSURE YOU THAT, THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. IF YOU ARE WILLING FOR THE DEAL, CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS BUT IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME.

      THE TRANSACTION WILL TAKE US ONLY 14 BANKING DAYS. NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE FUND AND AS SUCH, YOU MUST KEEP THE SECRET WITHIN YOU OK.YOU MUST KEEP THIS DEAL AS SECRET FOR THE SECURITY OF THE FUND. DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO ANYBODY BECAUSE I WANT THE SECRET TO BE BETWEEN US ONLY.

      I WILL GIVE YOU THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO FILL AND SEND TO THE BANK FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE. I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION HERE IN THE BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SUBSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO PERCENTAGE INDICATED ABOVE.

      VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR CONFIRMATION..
      http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

      I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AS TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU THE APPLICATION TO FILL AND SEND TO THE BANK.

      YOURS FAITHFULY,

      MR.JAMES  PATRIC.

      Szezon nyitó nyárigumi akciók a www.gumi1.hu portálon!