I wanted to echo what Jeff said: This article on Evolutionary Robotics is a great service to the community! Thanks for putting it out there. Best, kenkenstanley01
Congrats on getting this article out gentlemen. It will be a valuable resource for the field. Best regards, Jeff Clune Assistant Professor, Computer Sciencejeffreyclune
Nicolas Bredeche, Jean-Baptiste Mouret, Gusz Eiben and myself are pleased to announce the release of our review article on evolutionary robotics in the newstephane.doncieux
The intent is to share ideas, questions, and comments regarding the implementation, theory, and possible variations and future directions of NEAT.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aug 24, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.