Post-doc positions: Robotics / Machine Learning / Evolutionary Computation ========================================================== Inria is seeking for a
Hi Ken, Yes, MultiNEAT.com is still the best entry point. It has all documentation, feature list, etc. There is a link to GitHub in the Download section, butpetar_chervenski
The ES-HyperNeat version is currently experimental but we're in the process of validating it (Viktor is one of my Master students). Once we validated it I willsebastian.risi
The intent is to share ideas, questions, and comments regarding the implementation, theory, and possible variations and future directions of NEAT.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aug 24, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.