Hi Oliver, Yes, it's great to have cluster functionality in there! Can you elaborate a little bit on what exactly didn't work when you tried to run yoursebastian.risi
(Apologies for multiple postings) ## ## Evolving Collective Behaviors in Robotics ## ## Workshop at GECCO 2015 - July 12-15, 2015 - Madrid, Spain ##e.haasdijk@...
Hi Ken, Yes, I've tested and verified all of these variants and extensions apart from ES-HyperNEAT. I've just added a note to the readme about this last one:olivercoleman04
The intent is to share ideas, questions, and comments regarding the implementation, theory, and possible variations and future directions of NEAT.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aug 24, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.