New Keynote Video (good sound quality)

  • kenstanley01
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013
      This keynote just recorded from the 16th Portuguese Conference on AI is about issues related to novelty and objectives again, but even for those who've watched prior talks on this subject, I think this one offers some interesting new thoughts:

      http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/38635177

      In particular, starting at minute 45:30, I talk in some detail about implications for education, science funding, and the field of AI, extending the implications of the theory more concretely to real life issues.  The talk ends about minute 58 but the video continues with questions after that.

      They also did a good job recording the audio for this talk (including the questions) so it's easy to follow.

      Best,