DSE code now open source and available

  • Jeff Clune
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hello all,

      I have received many requests in the last two years for the source code Marcin Suchorzewski wrote for our paper introducing the Developmental Symbolic Encoding (DSE), the cite of which is

      Suchorzewski M, Clune J (2011) A novel generative encoding for evolving modular, regular and scalable networks.
      Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1523-1530.
      pdf: http://jeffclune.com/publications/2011-SuchorzewskiAndClune-DSE-Gecco.pdf

      I am happy to announce that the source code is now available. You can access it here: http://jeffclune.com/media/dse_0.7.8.tar.gz

      If you have any questions about it or the paper, please let me know. If you use it, I'd also be interested to hear about any results you have, including papers you publish.

      Best regards,
      Jeff Clune

      Assistant Professor
      Computer Science