Evolved Art Competition: Evolve the new BEACON logo!

  • Randy Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Want to experience evolution first-hand?

      We are happy to announce that the NSF BEACON Center for the Study of Evolution in Action is hosting an evolved art competition running from March 1st through May 31st, 2013. The goal of this competition is to evolve an alternative lighthouse to the BEACON lighthouse on the collaborative art evolution web site Picbreeder. The top three lighthouses submitted will receive monetary awards of $200 (1st place), $100 (2nd place), and $50 (3rd place). With control over the creative power of evolution, can you evolve BEACON’s new logo?

      For more information, please visit: http://beacon-center.org/blog/2013/03/01/evolved-art-competition-evolve-the-new-beacon-logo/

      --
      Randal S. Olson

      Computer Science PhD Student