Multi-Objective NEAT

  • willemvanwilligen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi All,

      I'm working on a multi-objective version of NEAT, that I tested on my own problem, but I was wondering if there are any good test suites for this purpose. Of course, there are many test suites for multi-objective function approximation, but these are not suitable for solving with neural nets. So I need multiobjective control / classification problems.

      Any suggestions are welcome!

      Best,
      Willem
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
        Hi Willem, unfortunately I don't know of a test suite for multiobjective control or classification problems. There are however works that do apply multiobjective optimization to neuroevolution. For example it has been used in recent years in combination with novelty search (i.e. where novelty is one of the "objectives"). But I don't know about a general such test-suite.

        ken