Wiki webpage for Generative and Developmental Systems Work

  • Jeff Clune
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hello all-

      At the most recent GECCO, many people requested a webpage that would
      have a description about research in Generative and Developmental
      Systems. Specifically, people wanted a page that would point to papers
      and sourcecode for GDS work, so that others could begin to play with
      this technology themselves. The hope is that will generate more GDS
      submissions, particularly at GECCO 2011.

      I am please to announce that we have the seed of such a page here:

      http://gds.wikispot.org/

      Please check it out and add to it. Hopefully with the help of the
      community it will turn into an even more valuable resource.

      Best regards,
      Jeff Clune

      Postdoctoral Fellow
      Hod Lipson's Computational Synthesis Laboratory
      Cornell University
      jeffclune@...
      www.msu.edu/~jclune