SharpNEAT Code Refactoring / Clean-Up

  • Colin Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm attempting a refactoring of the SharpNEAT code base, converting
      the code to use generics (The dotNet world's name for templates) and
      generally just cleaning it up. It's not a working version yet as there
      is no evolution algorithm class but there is a NeatGenome,
      RecurrentNetwork and a bunch of generic interface classes with
      documentation tags that roughly outline how it's all going to fit
      together. I'll be placing copies on a public URL in case anyone wants
      to take a peek and provide feedback.

      The URL is:

      http://www.cgreen.dsl.pipex.com/

      Regards,