ANNEvolve News

  • Mitchell Timin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      We have a different front page today, just for today, at
      http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net .

      Mitchell Timin

      I'm proud of http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net I'm currently working on a major update of the SailChallenge package. If you want to write software, or articles, or do testing for ANNEvolve, let me know.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mitchell Timin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        --- Mitchell Timin <zenguyuno@...> wrote:

        > We have a different front page today, just for today, at
        > http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net .

        That was only up for April 1. If you missed it, it can still be seen at
        http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net/qe2.php