6368Re: DDFA Source

  • afcarl2
    Jun 14, 2014
      Hi Ken,

      On a separate but related point, I have taken the opportunity presented by your DDFA paper, to do the background reading on Novelty search, which I had not previously studied. WOW :) Great stuff! I have previously attempted to achieve similar ends but in a less elegant manner. But it appears to beg the point, have you attempted multiple quasi-orthogonal low resolution behavioral characterizations to develop a novelty vector, and then followup with a traditional fitness-based search as an attempted efficient mechanism for a global optima?

      Best Regards,
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic