6355Re: Having trouble with HyperNEAT, but not with NEAT

  • jaquierk
    Jun 1, 2014
      Hi Ken,

      Thank you a lot for your help.
      Starting with the code of an existing experiment and testing with a simplified problem is indeed what I have done so far. Though, my "template" code is now a mix of different experiments, and the problems that I tested it with may not have been simplified enough (that is, to the point where it becomes trivial).
      I'm now trying to reimplement my experiment more rigorously, starting from a successful experiment, and I will see if I can spot some errors.

      Regards,

      Kevin Jaquier
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic