Canadian Society for Coptic Studies/Société Canadienne pour les Études Copte

  • The Society for the Study of Egyptian Ant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009

      Dear Colleagues,

      We are pleased to inform you that The Canadian Society for Coptic Studies/La Société Canadienne pour les Études Coptes (CSCS/SCEC) was formally incorporated by the Federal Minister of Industry on 29 May, 2009.

      Membership will entitle you:
      ü      To receive notifications about events and updates on Coptic Studies in Canada and elsewhere;
      ü       To receive discounted admission to the Annual Symposium in Toronto (end of March); and
      ü      To receive a 25 % discount on The Canadian Journal for Coptic Studies.
      Registration bonus this year! Your  registration will be valid to the end of December 2010. \

      Although we cannot issue tax receipts at this time, as our human resource capacity increases there is a possibility for CSCS/SCEC to register as a Charitable Organisation in the future.

      Sincerely yours,
      Linda Northrup, Dept. Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations, University of Toronto
      Ramez Boutros, Pontifical Institute of Medieveal Studies, Toronto
      Helene Moussa, St. Mark's Coptic Museum, Toronto

      As a courtesy to our fellow scholars and enthusiasts of Egypt, the Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities would be happy to forward enquiries to the contact people for the CSCS.   Email us at info@...