The Near-Death Newsletter from Near-Death.com

  • neardeath
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 1:03 PM
      Dear NDE Enthusiasts,

      As you already know, I have not posted any new
      newsletters since 2007 and I do not plan to post
      any newsletters in the future.

      I have joined forces with IANDS, the International
      Association for Near-Death Studies and I would like
      everyone to be aware of their outstanding newsletter
      they provide. Here is the link:

      ++ IANDS Free Newsletter Subscribe Page:
      http://iands.org/httpiandsorgmaillist2psubscribe.html

      If you are as enthusiastic about NDEs as I am, I know
      you will enjoy their newsletters.

      Here are some other links you may want to visit:

      ++ To become a member of IANDS visit:
      http://iands.org/join.html

      ++ To subscribe to IANDS Journal of Near-Death Studies:
      http://www.iands.org/shoppingcart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=959

      ++ Visit IANDS Online Store for a multitude of NDE related products:
      http://iands.org/shoppingcart/

      Thanks to all of you loyal subscribers to my newsletter.
      May God richly bless you and yours always.

      Peace and Light,

      Kevin Williams
      www.near-death.com