Near-Death Newsletter ---------- February 2007

  • Kevin Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Dear Near-Death Newsletter Subscriber,

      In case you are wondering why you have not received
      any monthly Near-Death Newsletters lately, it is because of
      personal and technical problems that have plagued me
      for the last couple of months.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      Because of the technical problems with Yahoo Groups,
      I also plan to use another host for this newsletter,
      perhaps even a blog.

      So stay tuned! I envision great things for this newsletter
      very soon.

      Thanks for your patience.

      Kevin Williams
      Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife
      http://www.near-death.com