Near-Death Newsletter ------ A Very Late May Newsletter now online
- Dear NDE Enthusiasts,
Due to health and technical difficulties, I am very late getting my
MAY online newsletter up. It is now available online here:
A few weeks ago, I sent out the email version of the May newsletter.
I am almost done with the JUNE newsletter and will have it up
very soon. I will let everyone know about it in a few days. Sorry for
For those who did not receive the email version of the MAY issue,
here is the Table of Contents:
May 2006 Table of Contents
(1) News from P.M.H. Atwater
(2) News from IANDS
(3) Spring 2006 Journal of Near-Death Studies Available
(4) Vital Signs Newsletter (Vol. XXV) Available
(5) New Scholarly NDE Articles Published
(6) NDEs in the News
(7) The NDE-Sleep Study from the University of Kentucky
(8) Comments from the NDE Experts
(9) Comments from the Author of the Study
(10) The Variety of News Headlines About the Study
(11) Comments from Kevin Williams
(12) Interesting Links About the Study
(13) Newly Released NDE Books
Again, you can find the MAY issue online now at:
The JUNE issue will be available in a frew days. Stay Tuned!
Peace and Light,
Kevin R. Williams
Webmaster of "Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife"
Author of the NDE book "Nothing Better Than Death"
"The best way to get to heaven is to take it with you."
-- Henry Drummond