Near-Death Newsletter -- September 1, 2004

  • neardeathexperiencewebmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      "I've told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the
      sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation."
      - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

      15th of the month. The mission of this newsletter is to inform,
      enlighten, entertain, and aid the public in understanding the
      latest in all things concerning the NDE and related phenomena
      by promoting the International Association for Near-Death
      Studies (IANDS), NDE researchers, experiencers, multimedia
      resources, and events.

      [Disclaimer: This newsletter is not affiliated with IANDS; but is
      dedicated to the IANDS mission.]

      Visit IANDS website at http://www.iands.org and join the
      premier organization for NDE research.

      Visit the NDE Online Store to find NDE multimedia products such
      as NDE books, documentaries, movies, music, magazines, & journals.
      http://associatesshop.filzhut.de/shop/index.php?ID=bed2010a2e86954f2f1f2020e1056af

      To SUBSCRIBE to the Near-Death Newsletter, email a blank
      message to: neardeathnewsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To UNSUBSCRIBE from the Near-Death Newsletter, email a blank
      message to: neardeathnewsletter-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      =======================================================================================================================================Online version of the Near-Death Newsletter
      =======================================================================================================================================
      The online version of this newsletter can be found at this web page:
      http://www.near-death.com/newsletters/2004/0901.html

      For AOL and Compuserve users:

      =======================================================================================================================================Table of Contents
      =======================================================================================================================================
      (1) NDEs in the news
      (2) Events, conferences, workshops
      (3) What's new on near-death.com
      (4) Q & A with Dr. PMH Atwater
      (5) Books on the NDE
      (6) Websites on the NDE
      (7) Support the search for the afterlife
      (8) Odds and ends

      =======================================================================================================================================(1) NDEs in the news
      =======================================================================================================================================

      *** Elisabeth Kubler-Ross Dies; Famed for Work on Dying
      PHOENIX, AZ -- (Reuters)
      Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, a Swiss-born psychiatrist and author who
      gained international fame for her landmark work on death and dying,
      has died in her suburban Phoenix home. She was 78. Kubler-Ross,
      who wrote the groundbreaking 1969 book "On Death and Dying,"
      died Tuesday night of natural causes while surrounded by close
      friends and family, colleague David Kessler said on Wednesday.
      http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type==domesticNews&storyID=`71424

      * PMH Atwater's Tribute to Elisabeth:
      http://www.near-death.com/news.html

      * Public services will be held on Saturday, September 4th, at
      Scottsdale Bible Church, 7601 E. Shea Blvd., 3PM in Scottsdale,
      Arizona. See http://www.elisabethkublerross.com/pages/funeral/funeral.html
      for more details. The burial will be the next morning, Sunday, Sept.
      5th, 10am, Paradise memorial Gardens, 9300 East Shea Blvd.,
      Scottsdale, AZ. (RSVP requested - see http://www.elisabethkublerross.com/pages/funeral/rsvp.html
      In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to
      those organizations listed on her website at http://www.elisabethkublerross.com/

      * In 1999, Time magazine named Elisabeth Kubler-Ross as one of the
      "100 Most Important Thinkers" of the past century. I might add that
      she is also the "First Pioneer of the Final Frontier Called Death."

      * Read an excerpt from "On Death and Dying":
      http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/excerpts/2004-08-25-on-death_x.htm

      * Read more news articles about Elisabeth Kubler-Ross:
      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      tmpl==story&u==/ap/20040825/ap_on_re_us/obit_kubler_ross_2
      http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0824ross-deathbox-ON.html
      http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/news/editorial/9514594.htm
      http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Southwest/08/25/obit.kublerross.ap/
      http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=871190 (audio)
      http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=154013 (audio)

      *** New Atwater Presentation Available on DVD / VHS / CD
      SACRAMENTO, CA -- (Near-Death Newsletter)
      "As You Die" is a unique audio/video experience from P.M.H. Atwater,
      LhD because it is the only presentation on Earth that talks a person
      through physical death as he or she is dying, and the soul's
      separation. It has been field tested for over a decade with hundreds
      of people, demonstrating that it really does help to alleviate the
      fear of death, and makes it easier and quicker for someone to die
      and die at peace. Ordering options: (1) Phone: (504) 840-9898
      (2) Email: focus@... (3) Website:
      http://www.cinemind.com/atwater/tapes2.html#AsYouDie

      *** Psychic Healing Works
      TUCSON, AZ -- (UnknownCountry.com)
      Scientists have proven that psychic healing works by having a healer
      from India direct healing energy towards seeds in a petri dish.
      The seeds that received the healer's attention grew faster than
      those in a control group. And when healers directed energy towards
      cultured brain cells, they grew faster. The healing affected random
      number generators as well.
      http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=@59

      *** Nature "Mankind's Gravest Threat"
      LONDON, UK -- (BBC News)
      Giant tsunamis, super volcanoes and earthquakes could pose a
      greater threat than terrorism, scientists claim. Global Geophysical
      Events, or "Gee Gees", as they are nick-named, are not being
      taken seriously enough, they say. The global community needs to
      monitor these risks, and develop strategies to cope in the face
      of a catastrophe.

      *** Asteroid Shaves Past Earth's Atmosphere
      SOCORRO, NM -- (NewScientist.com)
      "This was an extraordinarily close encounter and so the orbital
      change was quite extraordinary. 2004 FU162 was deflected by
      about 20 degrees because of the Earth's gravity. I've never seen
      anything like that before," Chesley told New Scientist. The previous
      record for the closest asteroid approach to Earth was set on
      18 March by an object called 2004 FH which missed the Earth
      by about 40,000 kilometres."
      http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id==ns99996307

      =======================================================================================================================================(2) Events, Conferences, Workshops
      =======================================================================================================================================
      *** September 10 - 12, 2004 - "Soul Survival: A Conference Exploring
      the Evidence for Life After Death" - Omega Institute for Holistic
      Studies, Rhinebeck, New York, USA - Featuring with Dr Raymond Moody,
      Brian Weiss, John Holland and Suzanne Northrop - This special
      gathering - a favorite at Omega the past several years - is an
      extraordinary opportunity to explore the evidence for life after
      death with some of the leaders in soul survival, past-life therapy,
      reincarnation, communication with the deceased, and the afterlife.
      http://www.eomega.org/omega/workshops/515197a74ca5895c00f0c9293d6e7b1a/

      *** September 17 - 19, 2004 - "Science, Self and Meaning" - Eighth
      Annual Conference of the Consciousness and Experiential Psychology
      Section of the British Psychological Society - St Anne's College,
      Oxford University, UK - In this conference, we will examine
      different approaches to meeting the challenges from neuroscience to
      social constructionism, philosophy and first-person explorations of
      the self and meaningful action developed in different cultures. Key
      speakers are Jaak Panksepp (neuroscience), Ciaran Benson
      (psychology), and Galen Strawson (philosophy).
      http://www.warwick.ac.uk/cep/latest_conference.html

      *** October 7 - 10, 2004 - 2nd Annual North American Conference
      on Children's Spirituality - Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific
      Grove, California, USA - Plan to attend this groundbreaking
      conference – bringing together world-renown scholars,
      researchers, teachers, religious educators, counselors, community leaders,
      parents, grandparents and others interested in exploring the
      remarkable richness of children's spiritual life. Small and large
      group presentations and discussions on numerous topics focus on
      educating the whole child, innovative spiritual and religious
      curriculum, research and theory, intuitive and imaginative
      development, and spiritual parenting, counseling and community. A
      partial list of workshops and topics include: Children's Mystical
      Experiences: Implications for Human Development, Neurobiology
      and Spirituality, Children's Past Life: Revealing the Souls of
      Children, Psychic Experiences of Children: Blessing or Curse?, The
      Sixth Sense of Children, Transcendent Consciousness and the Cultures
      that Inspire It.
      http://www.noetic.org/events/childspirit_04/index.html

      *** October 9 - 10, 2004 - "The Marriage of Science and
      Spirituality" - Living The Field Conference 2004 - The Logan Hall,
      Bedford Way, London, UK - Among the speakers which include Edgar
      Mitchell, Karl Pribram, Raymond Moody and Stanley Krippner, Cleve
      Backster, Craig Webb, Skip Atwater, and Joe McMoneagle. It will be
      two days packed with insights and revelations, and a full workshop
      programme will also give you the chance to put theory into practice.
      It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see and hear some of the
      world¹s leading physicists, psychics and spiritual pioneers - all
      in one insight-packed weekend.
      http://www.wddty.co.uk/thefield/conference_main.asp

      *** October 21 - 24, 2004 - ParaWorldExpo 2004
      Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, California, USA - If
      it's outside of the box, it's all under one roof exclusively at the
      ParaWorldExpo - over fifty internationally recognized experts in
      parapsychology including Dr. PMH Atwater (NDEs), Dr. Stanton
      Friedman (UFOs), Dr. David Morehouse (Remote Viewing), Dr. Walter
      Semkiw (Reincarnation), Carol Bowman, MS (Children's past lives),
      and Dr. Hans Holzer (Parapsychology).
      http://www.gtameetings.com/ParaWorld/paraworld_expo.htm

      *** Visit the NDE Conferences page for more upcoming events
      http://www.near-death.com/conferences.html

      =======================================================================================================================================(3) What's new on near-death.com
      =======================================================================================================================================
      The following are the latest additions to near-death.com:

      *** Barbara Harris Whitfield's NDEs
      This page contains Chapter One of Barbara's book Final Passage
      where she describes her extraordinary NDEs. Because Barbara
      is also a well-known NDE researcher, I have added her page to
      the NDE Experts section of my website.
      http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts14.html
      Barbara's book "Final Passage":
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1558745408/ref==nosim/whitfieldreco-20

      *** Religious interpretations of NDEs
      David San Filippo's doctoral candidacy essay contends that
      religious interpretations combined with the contemporary research
      of NDEs and the arguments against reductionism provide grounds
      for the plausibility of the transpersonal theories concerning the NDE.
      http://www.near-death.com/experiences/articles013.html

      *** A Tribute to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross by PMH Atwater
      PMH Atwater pays tribute to one who started it all and paved the way
      for everyone else.
      http://www.near-death.com/news.html

      *** Elisabeth Kubler-Ross quotes
      Famous quotes by the late great Elisabeth Kubler-Ross have
      been added in honor of her immense wisdom, heart, and soul.
      http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts02.html

      *** Requests for NDE Participants
      This page contains all the NDE studies, requests for research
      subjects, requests for interviews, and other activities for
      experiencers and researchers to participate in. If you are a
      researcher looking for experiencers, email your request to
      webmaster@... and I will add it to this web page.
      http://www.near-death.com/studies.html

      *** Download my FREE 292 page Ebook "Nothing Better Than Death"
      As a "Thank You" to all the wonderful people who visit my website,
      I am giving away the ebook version of my paperback book entitled
      "Nothing Better Than Death." The paperback version is still
      available for purchase online. More ebooks are on the way. I also
      plan on having a follow-up book published hopefully by the end of
      this year.
      http://www.near-death.com/nothing_better_than_death.html

      *** What's New page
      All the recent additions to this website are also listed on the
      "What's New" page on my website.
      http://www.near-death.com/whatsnew.html

      =======================================================================================================================================(4) Q and A with Dr. P.M.H. Atwater
      An in-depth look at the near-death phenomenon
      =======================================================================================================================================
      In this section of the newsletter, PMH Atwater will answer a
      question submitted to her from subscribers to this newsletter. If
      you have a question that you would like her to answer for this
      column, just email your question to me at:
      webmaster@... for consideration.

      P.M.H. Atwater's latest books:

      "The New Children and Near-Death Experiences"
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591430208/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      "We Live Forever: The Real Truth About Death"
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0876044925/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      QUESTION: "I saw a news article on the Internet recently about a
      monkey that had a near-death experience and afterward it would
      no longer walk like a monkey, but, instead, would walk like a human.
      It seems to me that this is a clear demonstration of how the NDE is
      a catalyst for evolutionary change. I know that you have written
      extensively about NDEs and their nature to produce evolutionary
      change. I was wondering what you believe are the ramifications of
      this news. Thanks a bunch, Mike."

      PMH ATWATER'S ANSWER: "News copy said the monkey had had a near-
      death experience and that its sudden change in walking habits might
      in fact be an example of the fabled "missing link" in evolution from
      monkey to human. First of all, and I want to be very clear about
      this - how could anyone, including the reporter, know whether or not
      this monkey had a near-death experience?... "
      [Read more from the link provided below]
      http://www.near-death.com/atwater/index.html

      P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D.
      http://www.cinemind.com/atwater/
      http://www.near-death.com/atwater.html
      Marketplace (a public service):
      http://www.cinemind.com/atwater/rosen.html
      P.M.H. Atwater's Press kit: http://www.cinemind.com/atwater/pmh%20atwater%20press%20kit.pdf
      Book of Columns: http://www.iands.org/pmh_columns.html

      =======================================================================================================================================(5) Books on the NDE
      =======================================================================================================================================

      *** The NDE Online Store includes NDE books, videos, movies,
      documentaries, magazines, and other media.
      http://associatesshop.filzhut.de/shop/index.php?ID=bed2010a2e86954f2f1f2020e1056af

      *** 90 Minutes In Heaven: A True Story of Death and Life
      by Don Piper with Cecil Murphy
      As he is driving home from a minister's conference, Baptist minister
      Don Piper collides with a semi-truck that crosses into his lane. He
      is pronounced dead at the scene. For the next 90 minutes, Piper
      experiences heaven where he is greeted by those who had influenced
      him spiritually. He hears beautiful music and feels true peace. Back
      on earth, passing minister who has also been at the conference is
      led to pray for Don even though he knows the man is dead. Piper
      miraculously comes back to life and the bliss of heaven is replaced
      by a long and painful recovery. For years Piper kept his heavenly
      experience to himself. Finally, however, friends and family
      convinced him to share his remarkable story.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0800759494/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      *** Near-Death Experiences Without the Flatlines: You Don't Have
      to Die to See the Light -- by Dr. Paul Schenk
      What if you could have a NDE without any risk to your body's
      well-being? For almost 20 years Dr. Schenk has used hypnosis to
      help clients have "waking dreams." These interactive dreams,
      in which the person is always someone else, enables the person
      to safely experience many of the phenomena associated with a true
      NDE, without any of the life-threatening risks. The varied case
      studies in the book, together with extensive transcripts of actual
      waking dreams, demonstrate a variety of ways that Dr. Schenk has
      used them to help people resolve problems ranging from the specific
      to the existential.
      Chapter excerpts: http://www.drpaulschenk.com/nde.htm
      Order the book: http://www.drpaulschenk.com/order_form.htm
      Good articles: http://www.drpaulschenk.com/articles.html

      *** SynchroFile: Amazing Personal Encounters With Synchronicity
      And Other Strange Phenomena -- by Raymond E. Fowler
      In SynchroFile, best-selling author Raymond E. Fowler (The
      Andreasson Affair) applies the same kind of meticulous research
      into the supernatural-like synchronistic experiences that permeate
      his life. This book compiles the results of his research into
      Jungian psychology, the New Physics and his study of a ten-year
      diary of personal and family experiences of amazing coincidences and
      paranormal experiences. His research leads to the incredulous
      conclusion that time is an illusion and that reports of
      synchronicity, ghosts, out of the body experiences, near death
      experiences, UFOs, precognition, telepathy, and other extrasensory
      experiences are all individual expressions of one intelligent-like
      meta-phenomenon. Dr. Kenneth Ring wrote that Fowler's researched
      book on Near-Death and UFO experiences "may well have deciphered the
      ultimate nature and meaning" of these baffling phenomena.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0595315895/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      *** Forever Ours: Real Stories of Immortality and Living From a
      Forensic Pathologist -- by Janis Amatuzio
      Forensic pathologist Janis Amatuzio first began recording the
      stories told to her by patients, police officers, and other doctors
      because she felt that no one spoke for the dead. She believed the
      real experience of death - namely, the spiritual and otherworldly
      experiences of those near death and their loved ones - was ignored
      by the medical professionals, who thought of death as simply the
      cessation of breath. She knew there was more. From the first
      experience of a patient in her care dying to the miraculous
      "appearances" of loved ones after death, she began recording
      these experiences. Dr. Amatuzio found that by telling the story
      of their death to a loved one, she could help bring some sense
      of completion to the grieving family and friends. Written by a
      scientist in approachable, nonjudgmental language for anyone
      who has lost someone they love, this book offers stories that
      can't be explained in purely physical terms.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1577314816/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      *** Introduction to Parapsychology -- by Harvey J. J. Irwin
      This is a thoroughly updated and revised edition of our highly
      acclaimed university textbook on the science of parapsychology.
      The objective of this book is to provide an introductory survey
      of parapsychologists' efforts to explore the authenticity and
      bases of anomalous, apparently paranormal phenomena. Dr. Irwin
      outlines the origins of parapsychological research and critically
      reviews investigations of extrasensory perception, psychokinesis,
      poltergeist phenomena, near-death and out-of-body experiences,
      and the evaluation of parapsychology as a scientific enterprise.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0786418338/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      *** After Life: Answers From The Other Side - by John Edward
      Join John Edward (Crossing Over) and a documentary crew in
      Australia and across the U.S., where he demonstrates once
      again that grief, healing, and hope are eternally intertwined and
      universal. John answers your most often-asked questions about
      how the mediumship process works on the Other Side, while
      taking you on the inside of his own personal life as a husband
      and new father. He shares what he's learned through his own
      recent, personal losses and demonstrates that you're never too
      late to forgive -- and never too far away to love.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1932128085/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      *** Visits From the Afterlife -- by Sylvia Browne
      The famous psychic and NDEr journeys even deeper into the
      Other Side, detailing stirring true encounters, describing
      visitations with ghosts, in-transition spirits, and other troubled
      souls seeking peace and closure. She travels to locations as diverse
      as haunted homes and ships possessed by otherworldly forces. Through
      these spiritual visits, she explains the reasons behind many of the
      world's most bizarre and mysterious hauntings, and she shares her
      own personal, face-to-face experiences with these inexplicable
      phenomena. From surprising revelations about the spirit world to
      moving reunions with those who have moved on, Visits from the
      Afterlife once again illustrates spirits' profound and eternal
      influence on our earthly lives.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0451213270/ref==nosim/neardeathexpe-20

      =======================================================================================================================================(6) Websites on the NDE
      =======================================================================================================================================
      IANDS is the premier research organization in the field of
      near-death studies. If you haven't yet joined this wonderful
      organization, I encourage you to join online at their membership
      page. There are many benefits for being a member. Their quarterly
      newsletter Vital Signs is alone worth becoming a member.

      Home page: http://www.iands.org
      Join IANDS: https://www.iands.org/joincard.html

      SEPTEMBER 8 - 10, 2005 - IANDS Annual Conference
      A.R.E. Conference, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
      Check out the IANDS Conference information page.
      http://www.iands.org/conf.html

      *** The Death Clocks on the Net
      The Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away. Just
      answer a few questions and your time of death is immediately calculated.
      http://www.deathclock.com/
      http://community.sparknotes.com/death/
      http://www.day4death.com/
      http://www.findyourfate.com/deathmeter/deathmtr.html
      For Optimists: The Life Clock
      http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/quiz/lifeclock.asp

      *** Afterlife Telegrams
      Terminally ill volunteers memorize the telegrams before passing
      away, and then deliver the telegrams in heaven to your loved one.
      The small fee can be given to a relative, donated to a charity or
      used to pay for medical bills. The company does not keep any of
      the fees from the sale of the telegrams.
      http://www.afterlifetelegrams.com/AFTERLIFE/

      *** Last Wishes
      A service that lets you store private information and messages which
      are then only distributed to the individuals you choose in the event
      of your death.
      http://www.lastwishes.com/

      *** Afterlife.org
      Got a website? What will happen to it after you die? Make it an
      "eternal" website so that it will forever be on the internet.
      http://www.afterlife.org/

      *** Last Rites
      How to discuss death and how to ensure that your wishes are
      obeyed when you are dying and after you're gone.
      http://www.last-rights.com/

      *** Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
      Are you middle-aged? In the heart attack range? Buy a defibrillator
      and carry it around. Then when the heart attack happens, someone
      can easily resuscitate you. Then tell everyone about your NDE!
      http://www.aedsuperstore.com/
      Also: http://aed4u.com/

      *** Make a Wish
      Help grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical
      conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
      http://www.wish.org/

      *** The Compassionate Friends
      A national nonprofit, self-help support organization that offers
      friendship, understanding, and hope to bereaved parents, grandparents
      and siblings.
      http://www.compassionatefriends.org/

      *** The Archive of Strange Deaths
      The strange, unusual and weird deaths archive. You will find
      articles dating from 1990/91 to the current. All the articles are
      believed to be copyright of the publication given.
      http://www.strange-deaths.info/

      *** Celebrity Death Beeper
      They will beep you when a celebrity or sports figure dies. Free.
      Simple. Easy. Fun. No bull. Now checking for deaths every 10 minutes.
      http://www.celebritydeathbeeper.com/

      *** What Are The Odds Of Dying?
      Learn what the odds are of being killed by lightning or automobile
      or by plane crash ... etc..
      http://www.nsc.org/lrs/statinfo/odds.htm

      *** Amusement Park Ride Accidents and Deaths
      This is the world's single most comprehensive, detailed, updated,
      accurate, and complete source of amusement ride accident reports
      and related news. A record of amusement ride fatalities in the U.S
      since 1972.
      http://www.rideaccidents.com/
      Also: Disneyland deaths: http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/deaths.htm

      *** Live Ghost and UFO Cams
      Watch the 15 live webcams for ghosts and UFOs.
      http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ghostcam/index.html

      *** Funeral Cast
      Unfortunately people cannot always attend a memorial service for
      many reasons. Through this site you can watch your loved one's
      funeral memorial and graveside service or view online death notices
      and memorials from anywhere. Computers and internet access is
      available. Participating funeral homes to the funeral-cast site are
      leaders in their industry.
      http://www.funeral-cast.com/
      Also: http://www.online-funeral.com/

      *** Why Science and Medicine Wants Your Dead Body
      An investigation of the points of controversy dealing with body
      disposal and who has rights over your body and remains. Issues
      of body and organ donation were explored which included ethical
      and religious views on the subject.
      http://www.resnet.trinity.edu/cangulo/death.htm

      *** Last Chapters
      A website for sharing stories about people who are facing death,
      dealing with grief; and learning how others have coped.
      http://www.lastchapters.org/

      *** Virtual Memorials
      They will create a memorial web page which will celebrate the
      lives and personalities of those you have lost and provide a place
      where these cherished images and biographies will have a
      permanent home.
      http://virtual-memorials.com/
      Also: http://www.memorialwebsites.ca/
      http://www.forevernetwork.com/

      *** If you know of any new NDE website or web article you would
      like to see profiled, email to me the address of the website at:
      webmaster@...

      =======================================================================================================================================(7) Support the search for the afterlife
      =======================================================================================================================================
      *** How can your usual online shopping raise funds for near-death
      research without any extra cost to you? By joining the free charity
      website called iGive.com. Then whenever you shop online and
      make a purchase at eBay, Barnes & Noble, Land's End, Florist.com,
      Amazon.com or over 500 other participating websites, iGive.com has
      arranged to automatically direct up to 27% of the purchase price
      near-death research (IANDS) as a contribution. Become a part of
      the family of people who are working to bring proof of life after
      death to this world! Just click on the link for more info.
      http://www.near-death.com/iands_charity.html

      This newsletter is currently hosted by Yahoo Groups.
      You can visit the home page for this newsletter at Yahoo Groups
      for more information about this free newsletter service:

      Please feel free to share this newsletter with others.
      Search for past issues of this newsletter:
      http://www.near-death.com/newsletters.html

      =============================================================================================Copyright (c) 2004 Near-Death Experiences & the Afterlife

      Peace and Light,

      Kevin R. Williams
      "Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife"
      http://www.near-death.com
      "Nothing Better Than Death"
      http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=695
      "Death is nothing more than a doorway, something you walk
      through." - Dr. George Ritchie (a near-death experiencer)