FAIRTAX RALLY IN WESTERN MINNESOTA

  • Thomas, Warren D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005

      In an effort to raise awareness of the FairTax and encourage Congressman Peterson and others to take notice and co-sponsor the FairTax HR/S. 25, we are organizing a rally in the Congressman’s district. While the Congressman will not be there in person, he is aware that the event is taking place. We want him back on the bill as the only Democrat as he has been in previous years.

      Please join us and encourage your friends, family and others to show up as well.  We are in the process of finalizing the speakers for the events. If you have a particular moving experience that you would like to share with the audience, please let me know and we’ll see about having some time for you to address the group if appropriate.

      We will be contacting the media locally and statewide in an effort to bring attention to the event. Please help us support this event by showing up en mass to one or both events.

      If you live across the border (ND, SD), you are also included and welcome to join other FairTaxers, meet some of the leaders and cheer on the largest change in government in recent history and making April 15 just another day on the calendar.

      If you need directions or are looking for someone to carpool with, also let us know. We can coordinate some ride sharing among the group.  If you plan on going or think you might, please also let me know.

      Dates and times  :

      Saturday, April 16, 10:00 A.M., Grant County Courthouse, Elbow Lake.

      Saturday,  April 16,  2:00 P.M.,  Douglas County  Courthouse,  Alexandria.

      Kind Regards,

      Warren Thomas

      AFFT MN State Director

      763-438-1892 cell