Hello

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2011
      I want to introduce myself. First of all I was volunteered to be the State Director by unknowns so I hope I am not stepping on any toes. A little background on myself.
      I will be moving to Bismarck the first week of Jan.
      I have been active with the FairTax for the last 8-10 years. I was the 7th district director of Wisconsin and also the State of Wisconsin Deputy Director. I am also the Wisconsin FairTax Officer for a group called the Sons of Liberty Riders. Some of you may have seen the FairTax Motorcycle the owner of that is Mike McLean and he is the Sons of Liberty Riders Nat'l VP. I also do a blogtalk radio show about the FairTax with Mike McLean on the Sons of Liberty Blogtalk Radio.
      I hope in a few weeks to get a Facebook page up and I have a list of some in ND that is interested in helping so I will be sending an e-mail to them.
      Any questions or volunteers please feel free to contact me.

      Jerry Nielsen
    • tbalstad@gra.midco.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2012

        Thanks for the note. Glad to see someone taking the helm. Keep me informed of any events, I'd like to help out

        Tom

      • fairtaxnow@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
          Hi Everyone!

          By now I hope you all have received your email telling you about the Fair Tax Grassroots Town Hall meeting in TN on April 14 & 15. I know this is a long trip for all of you in Idaho but it is your chance to shape the Fair Tax movement as we move closer to passage of the Fair Tax bill.

          Please join us if you can http://tiny.cc/enZe2b  Updates will be posted on www.FairTaxNation.com this is the site created for and by Fair Tax volunteers where we can plan events, share ideas, and move the Fair Tax forward. Our goal is to make sure a Fair Tax volunteer never feels alone. There are thousands of us on Fair Tax Nation ready to help you with anything Fair Tax.

          Questions? Just ask!
          Marilyn Rickert
          www.FairTaxNation.org
          www.FairTax.org
          voice: 708-687-9412
          cell: 708-227-8542
          Fax: 708-687-4718

        • fairtaxnow@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
            Sorry, people from North Dakota are welcome to join us too. I must have had a senior moment in saying Idaho, but think of it this way -- you are closer to TN than the people in Idaho.

            Thanks for you patience!
            Marilyn Rickert

            In a message dated 3/10/2012 8:24:13 P.M. Central Standard Time, fairtaxnow@... writes:

            Hi Everyone!

            By now I hope you all have received your email telling you about the Fair Tax Grassroots Town Hall meeting in TN on April 14 & 15. I know this is a long trip for all of you in Idaho but it is your chance to shape the Fair Tax movement as we move closer to passage of the Fair Tax bill.

            Please join us if you can http://tiny.cc/enZe2b  Updates will be posted on www.FairTaxNation.com this is the site created for and by Fair Tax volunteers where we can plan events, share ideas, and move the Fair Tax forward. Our goal is to make sure a Fair Tax volunteer never feels alone. There are thousands of us on Fair Tax Nation ready to help you with anything Fair Tax.

            Questions? Just ask!
            Marilyn Rickert
            www.FairTaxNation.org
            www.FairTax.org
            voice: 708-687-9412
            cell: 708-227-8542
            Fax: 708-687-4718

            In a message dated 3/10/2012 6:30:51 P.M. Central Standard Time, tbalstad@... writes:

            Thanks for the note. Glad to see someone taking the helm. Keep me informed of any events, I'd like to help out

            Tom

            > I want to introduce myself. First of all I was volunteered to be the
            > State Director by unknowns so I hope I am not stepping on any toes. A
            > little background on myself.
            > I will be moving to Bismarck the first week of Jan.
            > I have been active with the FairTax for the last 8-10 years. I was
            > the 7th district director of Wisconsin and also the State of
            > Wisconsin Deputy Director. I am also the Wisconsin FairTax Officer
            > for a group called the Sons of Liberty Riders. Some of you may have
            > seen the FairTax Motorcycle the owner of that is Mike McLean and he
            > is the Sons of Liberty Riders Nat'l VP. I also do a blogtalk radio
            > show about the FairTax with Mike McLean on the Sons of Liberty
            > Blogtalk Radio.
            > I hope in a few weeks to get a Facebook page up and I have a list of
            > some in ND that is interested in helping so I will be sending an
            > e-mail to them.
            > Any questions or volunteers please feel free to contact me.
            >
            > Jerry Nielsen

          • Jerry Nielsen
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
              Thanks
              Will do. The biggest thing would be to get the word out there, and people to write letters to the editors right now.

                Gerald Nielsen

               acta non verba