RE: [nde] Morning

  • Alsadi Muthana
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1, 2004
      Linda Stewart, May God assist you and compensate you for the loss of
      your dear person.Muthana

      >From: "Linda ^i^ Stewart" <el-stewart@...>
      >To: <nde@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [nde] Morning
      >Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:43:51 -0500
      >
      >Hi folks,
      >I'm going to unplug for a while and won't be at the moderator's desk.
      >We've had a death in the family and I need to do some grieving and some
      >quiet time sitting in God's sweet embrace.
      >With love,
      >Linda

      Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/
    • valarie Sumner
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2004
        THE PASSING

        On the dawn of creation I stand
        Looking beyond into the mists of time
        Seeing all, here, there and beyond all
        I who am torn by your parting
        Could I sit and listen for your voice
        Is that whisper on the winds your call
        Lo how I miss that call
        My days will still evolve
        But time is not mastered yet
        Journey now, for your free
        Like that elusive bird, high above
        On golden slivers of sunlight morns
        High above the brooding clouds
        Yet! would I hear the songs at Dawn
        Yes, you may send me all that you were
        For you are still you, but more

        Written for Linda & your Dear departed one.

        From Valerie. 1.4.04  LOVE across the Miles.
        11.05PM
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 13, 2011
          Have you ever started out the day wondering what the day will bring?
          Wouldn't it make a really different perspective if we asked ourselves what we will bring to the day?!
        • Noni
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 13, 2011
            Funny, I woke with a little apprehension because I didn't sleep well. I even had a dream that I was trying to show on of my grandchildren how to sing the scales but could not get the last 'do' correctly. Which was seen as funny (not frustrating.)
            I meant to tell you that I really enjoyed your photo with the fireplace with the reflection on the top.. It was a very interesting effect..
            I had a few surprises already this morning. I had a facebook video of a granddaughter 'clogging' to "Holly Jolly Christmas' and fresh bananas to have with my cereal because my spouse made a quick run to the store.
            I don't know what I will bring to this day.. Hope to get some cleaning done since I have a few days of babysitting this week. I watched Cars 2 last night with my spouse. I will spend more time working on improving a family photo slide film that I am making for my siblings this year as a Holiday Gift.

            It's funny that last Thursday I got a fortune cookie that said, "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." and this morning I found out someone had included that quote on her facebook to share..
            Love, and 'morning' to all,
            Noni

            On 11/13/2011 7:23 AM, Linda wrote:

            Have you ever started out the day wondering what the day will bring?
            Wouldn't it make a really different perspective if we asked ourselves what we will bring to the day?!
          • bruce budden
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 26, 2011
                 Hey Linda...

                imho, we all have to ask ourselves that question because we never know what it may bring, we never have control over the upcoming events, issues, experiences, all we really can do is accept them without resistance to our egoic wanting, embrace them and learn from them for that is what they are, for our spiritual growth.......

                 However most bring their egoic perspectives which consist of the illusion of control the sense of fear which usually conflicts with the true path of the day and only results into self indused stress, frustration or emotional challenges, but this is what this realm is here for and how one learns spiritually....

                                                  ;o) Bruce.

              Have you ever started out the day wondering what the day will bring?
              Wouldn't it make a really different perspective if we asked ourselves what we will bring to the day?!
            • Linda
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 27, 2011

                From: bruce budden To: nde@yahoogroups.com  November 26, 2011 [nde] Morning

[...]

                Dear Bruce,
                You're right.  Unless we have worked really hard, we always bring pre-conceived ideas and habitual thinking into our day.  If we could only look with fresh ideas, we would find nothing but beauty.

              • bruce budden
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 28, 2011

                      Hey Linda.....

                      How do "you" look with fresh ideas?

                                  ;o) Bruce.

                  Dear Bruce,
                  You're right.  Unless we have worked really hard, we always bring pre-conceived ideas and habitual thinking into our day.  If we could only look with fresh ideas, we would find nothing but beauty.

                • catrun
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 28, 2011
                    How wonderful
                    It sounds like a vist of heaven. Were God said in due time we would live at a time were there would be no more fear or any thing having to harm because love was in all things. A wonderful twilight state of mind,in which I've done a lot in seeing what the future could hold the hope that is in us. Life here seems so far removed from what we have seen in what is the true reality. The reality is we have our days numbered here and what we do with it. Love or hate.

                    I have a cousin that now believes when we die here it's the end of us in all things. I've tried showing her that our souls do not die nor never will. How sad to have others teach one that life here has no meaning to the end of ones life on this planet.