Re: [nde] personal profile

  • John Schofield
    Message 1 of 61 , Jan 1, 2003
      Well, they say that time's relative, or whatever !  Of course, I meant to write 01/01/2003 !!!!

      Date: 01 January 2003 01:50:42
      Subject: [nde] personal profile

      PERSONAL PROFILE:

      Name: Judy

      Email address: judie@...

      City and state: Canberra, Australia

      Near death experience? (Yes/No): No

      Out of body experience? (Yes/No): Yes

      After death visitation? (Yes/No): Yes

      If so, briefly describe (optional): although not seen in form, the small hand in mine of my miscarried baby girl

      Brief personal philosophy or law of life:  to be a light so that others might shine too and spread it around

      Religion(s) of interest:  not religious but believe in and love God

      Any brief thoughts concerning
      Reincarnation?: i believe we do return to complete our lessons

      Astrology?:  a great medium if used with spiritual guidance

      Angels?:  a wonderful spiritual presence in our lives every day

      The future?: a wonderful future for the planet if we can learn to lift our vibrations so that others can too

      Psychic phenomenon?: many - a very profound loving touch from God; my friends said I was *glowing*

      Favorite nder(s): Dannion Brinkley

      Favorite nde book:  Saved by the Light, Dannion Brinkley

      Favorite quote: do unto others as you would have them do unto you

    • Linda ^i^ Stewart
      Message 61 of 61 , Oct 8, 2008

        PERSONAL PROFILE:
        Name: Marie
        City and state:  IL
        Near death experience? (Yes/No): No
        Out of body experience? (Yes/No):  No
        After death visitation? (Yes/No):  Not sure
        Religion(s) of interest:  Christianity
        Angels?:  Hope they are real.
        Psychic phenomenon?:  I hope spirits are still around.