Firefly and Dragonfly You

  • Mazie Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      If I were a giant firefly I could swallow You
      and we'd both be One Huge Explosive Glowing,
      Flowing into the Face of Time
      and Falling into That Faithless Lover's Embrace,
      That Traceless Nameless Face Smiling for mystic lovers.

      If I were a big blue dragonfly with whizzing wings of light,
      I would carry you across the universe in my insect feet,
      and set you down in the heart of a fragrant blossom.
      Buzzing honey bees could feed you then with Royal Jelly.
      Sitting in the lip of Love and Beauty, in Bright and Flight,
      We are two beautiful bowls of Light begging to be Eaten.

      Love,
      Mazie