Re: [Bulk] [nde] S.O.S

  • Linda Stewart
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15, 2013
      My darling girl,
      You are not alone and you have come to the right place.
          Yes, these stories of NDEs are true.  I know this because it happened to me and it changed my life from one of fear to freedom and joy.  I hope I can help in some small way.
          Would you like to read about my experience?  It can be found at www.near-death.com/stewart.html  Please, what can we talk about you to help you see how precious and unique you are, how much the angels love you, how important you are to all of us?

      Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:26 AM
      Subject: [Bulk] [nde] S.O.S

      Hi,
      My name is Somayyeh, I was brought up in a muslim family in Iran, But I am not a believer.
      I am in very low spirituality due to the hard childhood, I was to commit suicide when I accidently came up with the nde stories on the internet, PLEASE don't get upset from my questions and me if you are not in the position to answering them. Two questions I have; are the stories true? and if so, is there anyone who had the experience available to help through email

      Please don't leave me alone if' there is one, I don't feel unique, I don't see any purpose in my life,
      I'm looking forward to your answere.
      Thanks

    • John Schofield
      Message 2 of 12 , May 15, 2013
        To our friend in Iran:

        It is so good and indeed important to see you here.   I would like to welcome you to this group.  I think that I can understand some part of your problem, as many other people here do.   I am very happy to see that our beloved Moderator, Linda^i^, has already written to you.  I am sure that other members will also write.  (The little marks after Linda's name show that she saw angels when she died.  It took me a long time to learn how to type them; and I am very proud of that, because I am not clever with computers.

        Please follow her advice.   I am sure that you will not regret it.   And please do not let your thoughts dwell on suicide....   You will be safe here, among friends, and able to discuss your problems in freedom.

        I wish you well and hope to see you writing when you feel ready - but please read Linda^i^'s story first.

        John..........Silent Companion...                        England.
      • valerie sumner
        Message 3 of 12 , May 16, 2013
          Hi from Valerie in Adelaide,South Australia.

          Yes read Linda's near death experience.
          I also had a NDE and out of body experiences.
          You will have much to talk about with this Group and much love will embody you. I also wish you regain your confidence in your life, rest assured we are all on the same pathway,and I know you were sent to this Group, as you said in your letter you were suicidal, and you found this NDE site, well if that is not Divine Intervention well I KNOW it is. Hope is still yours, your life is so very precious as are YOU.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 16, 2013
                             BRAVE THE HEART

            I walked along the country lane
            And there beneath a fallen tree sat a dog
            Oh what a comical expression with floppy ears
            But I must admit he had discretion
            I called him to my side but he continued to sit
            So forward I walked until I was by his side
            I stretched my hand towards his head
            But alas my hand went through his body
            I realized then he was a Spirit
            What message had he come to tell
            Perhaps a loved child he knew so well
            Brave the Heart to travel on beyond the veil
            My Mother Dear had passed one year
            But from beyond the Grave she came my way
            She stood one clear morning by my bed
            And from her sweet Soul she said these words
            You are not to worry Valerie Dear for I am very Happy
            I sat in the bed and gazed at her sweet form
            Just like life she came to visit me
            To put my mind at rest.

            TRUE ABSOLUTELY TRUE A VISIT FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE.
            From Valerie in South Australia.My Mother died 17th December, 1999

            Message 5 of 12 , May 16, 2013
              Hi Somayyeh,

              As someone who made two suicide attempts in high school (I'm now 58
              years old), I felt compelled to respond to your post.

              Yes, the stories are real. I feel most are being honest (obviously some
              fraud happens concerning any subject) when they share their experiences.
              My own experience certainly was very real to me. If I may, I have a book
              that's very good that came recommended to me by someone I knew but has
              sadly since passed away.

              The book is "Suicide - What really happens in the afterlife" by Pamela
              Heath and Jon Klimo. It had a positive impact on me given my own
              background on the subject. Which interestingly the two attempts actually
              brought on a near-death like experience (I didn't die, but some being
              engaged with me that night, long story).

              Best,
              Michelle Foto

              > Hi,
              > My name is Somayyeh, I was brought up in a muslim family in Iran, But I am not a believer.
              > I am in very low spirituality due to the hard childhood, I was to commit suicide when I accidently came up with the nde stories on the internet, PLEASE don't get upset from my questions and me if you are not in the position to answering them. Two questions I have; are the stories true? and if so, is there anyone who had the experience available to help through email
              >
              > Please don't leave me alone if' there is one, I don't feel unique, I don't see any purpose in my life,
              > I'm looking forward to your answere.
              > Thanks

            • John Schofield
              Message 6 of 12 , May 16, 2013
                Dear Somayehh,

                I am so glad that messages from Linda^i^'s group have already helped you !   You now have many more friends than you think. It is easy to see that you have suffered many emotional difficulties.  You now have the power to change things and be a happy, balanced person.   Linda^i^'s story is so beautiful that it must have helped so many people.by taking plenty of time to read that you will see how unhappy she was in her early life in the State of Texas.   And there is something else:  she made beautiful paintings.   I am sure that you will see some of them later.  Noni is a very good friend to all of us; and she has been working hard to keep things going well in the group.

                Be happy and blessed !

                John...........Silent Companion ...           England.

                --
                Mitakuye oyasin (It means 'We are all related'  -  The words com from those who were mistakenly called 'Indians'  by white people when they arrived in America.   There is so much wisdom in those words ! )

              • John Schofield

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 17, 2013
                    From Valerie,

                    I cannot manipulate a out of body experience, it just happens. Any person can have an OBE it just depends if the situation is right, mine came about because GOD showed me what had happened to my Thoroughbred Horse, I saw by the OBE so when I came back into my body I knew already where the Horse was and what I would find when I discovered him, He had a Broken TIBIA hind leg. A long story so I will not go into any great details.
                    You can look on the net look for "out of body experiences. ". An interesting sight you could look at also is this one... Disclose.tv   just type that in the search box and a page will open, heaps of interesting things on this programme. Ancient Pyramids, life after death, space and beyond. Something to occupy your mind, I know from experience my mind worries a lot so these types of searching makes a lot of sense of whom and who we are. Check it out.
                    By the way you don't need to learn about out of body experiences, because if one is coming your way it will just happen, it is similar to a near death experience, often it is a warning, and by the warning you can avoid any dangers.
                    If you look on that site. Disclose.TV  you will also find psychic phenomena.

                    Kindest thoughts from Valerie

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 18, 2013
                            Hey Somayyeh...

                          Islam and any other belief system can be helpful in stabilizing the ego, but extremism can be harmful in upsetting the status quo. It was no accident you came upon the nde stories, it was directed to your egos awareness by your spirit. It is only the ego that creates drama...

                          I would assume that the stories are true, but like many aspects of trusting stories, we take from them what is relevant. Do you trust the stories of belief systems? Maybe not all, but you can take the morals of them.

                         You can read my nde here..... http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/001/07.html

                          Every living creature in this realm is unique, even though we may inhabit similar bodies, each consciousness is unique, and it is through this consciousness how each perceives their world. The ego is what makes, or gives us the illusion that we are similar when there are more people with the same beliefs, but the catch is each sees the belief in their own unique way. It is just your ego making you feel or sense this way, for insecurity is what it does best. Every living creature only follows it's spiritual path, the ego is only on for the ride, so just stay true, you will become more content on your new venture.

                          Every living creature has purpose, the purpose is for the 'spirit' to experience this material world and grow from what it learns. Purpose is not for the ego......

                                               ;o)   Bruce.

                      Hi, My name is Somayyeh, I was brought up in a muslim family in Iran, But I am not a believer. I am in very low spirituality due to the hard childhood, I was to commit suicide when I accidently came up with the nde stories on the internet, PLEASE don't get upset from my questions and me if you are not in the position to answering them. Two questions I have; are the stories true? and if so, is there anyone who had the experience available to help through email Please don't leave me alone if' there is one, I don't feel unique, I don't see any purpose in my life, I'm looking forward to your answere. Thanks
                    • Baruch

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 19, 2013
                          Hi Linda,

                          I found myself rereading yours and Bruce's story (love your experiences) again and it reminded me of my own conversation I had with my (I assume mine) own spirit guide/angel. I was afraid to talk about what this being had shared with me until many years later.

                          I also loved, and still miss, the way I was neatly tucked back into bed the last time I almost didn't survive my own near fatal illness. Made me feel like a kid again :).

                          (To those who are new here, the last time I nearly died back was when my now grown, first two sons were in elementary school (3th and 4th grade I think). I was in my thirties at the time, the prime of health - or so I thought. After a scary trip to the emergency room, instead of admitting me, they sent me back home. Later that same night, my heart stopped beating and everything went solid black. I was suffering from Type A flu (aka H1N1/Swine flu) and a raging fever of 104 (and climbing at the ER). My doctor later was astounded I was actually in his office the next morning with my husband and two sons (we now have three). He told my husband he had no idea how I was still alive and that as bad off as I was, I shouldn't be. I was that dehydrated,  extremely weak, and make things even worse, the hospital prescribed the wrong medication, exasperating my dehydration problem.)

                          I miss looking down at myself, with the covers neatly tucked under my arms and over my chest. I never sleep that way so I knew someone/thing else had been by to take care of me once again (this isn't the first time this has happened). I find myself hoping to wake up to that scene again at times - minus the dying part of course :).

                          I was recently talking to a high school friend who is clairvoyant. She said she could 'see' a seven foot female being behind and slightly above me. I knew who she was seeing. When I had my first encounter with this being, it was during my white Light (NDE-like) experience I described earlier when I was in the third grade. I instinctively found myself stretching my neck to look up as if I was looking up a very tall person.  At that time, the Light being was in front of me, but slightly off to the right side. The only thing I did not know was whether there was more than one and if a single being, what gender role it was taking. I didn't think to ask or care at the time. I only asked, "Who are you?" My friend answered the gender part for me recently. I smiled. Don't why but I wanted to know now, not that what gender they are really matters, but it was fun to know after all these years :). I still feel it's presence close by.

                          I still look for info about the interconnectedness we all talk about. Though a bit old, I'm currently reading Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" and "Awakening Intuition" by Mona Lisa Schultz.  I like the holographic theory myself.

                          Best,
                          Michelle

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 29, 2013