Re: [nde] Re: New member

  • Venugopal AK
    Message 1 of 88 , May 15 5:49 PM
      If you have not read the NDE experience of Dr.George Rodonia, it is a good retelling.
      Dr.Rodonia was an MD and Ph.D in neuro pathology. He died in a road accident and was dead for three days. During the autopsy he sat up, revived.

      another notable NDE is that of Dr.Carl Gustav Jung.
      Dr.Jung is the founder of analytical Psycho;ogy.
      Regards
      vg

      "Hi! My name is Mary and I have been doing a lot of reading on NDE the
      past 9 month as a means of exploring my spirituality and understanding
      more of my life purpose. :) "

      Welcome to the forum Mary, I am doing the same thing, reading all the exceptional NDE on the nderf.org and taking notes, fascinating stuff. There is a lot of reading material right here on the group site and a lot of insights to be gained, a lot of info about the main players, happy reading…

      Denis

    • Venugopal AK