Re: [Bulk] Re: [nde] Embraced by the Light

  • monty w
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 2, 2013
      All rightthank you for the information and I will no longer make any political comments

      From: Linda Stewart <el-stewart@...>
      To: nde@yahoogroups.com

      Dear Alya,
      Gosh, no one gets “killed” (I know you were using humourous hyperbole) for expressing an opinion.  And we all have rights to express differing opinions (unless we say “I am right and you are wrong”).
          Let me ask you – do you really thing “God” gets pissed if his neighbor’s dog pisses on his yard?  Do you think he plots revenge if someone wrongs him?  Do you think God, who is love, would ever batter, beat and abuse a helpless child?
          Using the “child” examples again...If truth is God, then does the child who thinks he is seeing monsters in the closet is seeing the truth?  Or do you think the child is not seeing correctly and can grow in understanding, shedding light into the closet and seeing that there are no monsters?  God doesn’t make mistakes or have misperceptions.  We are God’s “children” and we have free will, which enables us to make decisions and choices that will lead us ever closer to understand the truth of who we are.

      Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:09 PM
      Subject: [Bulk] Re: [nde] Embraced by the Light

      Dont know if I am 'gonnagetkilled' for this: I think God is everything:
      the good, the bad, the ugly, the sweet, the powerful, the weak, he is all
      indulging, creating, promoting, gracing, punishing, destroying.
      I believe when I suffer or I am happy he is part of the experience, when
      the animals and little creatures suffer he is part of the sufference and the
      creation of that too. He can feel the wind blowing over the ocean waves and still
      be part of that wind that give the ocean power to destroy..it is all his act and
      part of it is us feeling the pain and fear, all to give him the experience he needs
      to create more and change and re-create, so much time on his hands, he is busy.

      I would not mind all that if it were not for this bad eye vision, I like to be in charge
      too. I need a miracle but he likes me this way, weak at his own pleasure, my ego
      is his ego too, he is like a cat who il leaking his own pain through me and all.
      He is the mouse and the cat that chases the mouse, and the mouse fear experienced
      by his little heart, and on...........................for ever God

      love, Alya

      From: bruce budden <ttekciw2003@...>
      To: nde@yahoogroups.com

            Hey Alya...

          imho, the only good and evil that exists is in each owns perceived world, outside of it, there is no good and evil... it is just a perception of the human animals egoic consciousness of awareness ...

          imho, just because someone writes a book about an nde that they "may" have had, does not necessarily mean they had one. There are many ulterior motives for such a book, one for self glorification or even religious recruitment...

                    ;o) Bruce.
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 2, 2013
        From Valerie,

        Oh gee Freedom of speech was not allowed here. From Monty. Poor Monty like me  has to shut that verbal instrument.  But Linda what are your views on that idiot Korean ruler fellow. He want to anihilate USA, he sounds demonic a horror a beast. I think anyway. He should be  shut up. Those Koreans are in starvation and poverty, whilst those  so called leaders live the life of luxury spouting  wickedness and destruction.

[...]

      • Venugopal AK
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 2, 2013
          Sign of our times !! A country like North Kores can threaten the Mighty US with Nuclear Holocaust !! The threat is real, really real. And tomorrow many of that small Arab Sheikdoms and small countries of Africa will be following suit !
          Regards
          vg

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 4, 2013
            ho hum when I was younger that was all this cold war malarky about the "impending" attack. America should have let Doug go right up through to China that would have been spiritually correct!!!

            From: alyasolet <alyasolet@...> Subject: [nde] Embraced by the Light To: nde@yahoogroups.com Received: Friday, March 22, 2013, 8:15 AM

            http://www.amazon.com/Embraced-Light-Betty-J-Eadie/dp/0553565915#reader_0553565915 Hello everyone! I have been reading this book again and again. Is this book real? Betty mentions about beings of Light and also many creatures of the darkness. She makes me cry when she begs the Light beings not to send her back in the prison body but even though the Beings give her a choice, they take it back again and again, she ends up in coming back with sadness and depression. About these dark creatures who don't like humans and torment them, are they real?. I know the world is full of good and bad even and the spirit world too, still the creatures she saw really scared me. Makes me wonder what is tormenting the humans while they are trying to survive this life, hard as it is already What do you all think about this book, please??? Real or not. love, Alya

          • Linda Stewart
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 6, 2013

              Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:59 PM
              Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [nde] Embraced by the Light

              From Valerie,

              Oh gee Freedom of speech was not allowed here. From Monty. Poor Monty like me  has to shut that verbal instrument.  But Linda what are your views on that idiot Korean ruler fellow. He want to anihilate USA, he sounds demonic a horror a beast. I think anyway. He should be  shut up. Those Koreans are in starvation and poverty, whilst those  so called leaders live the life of luxury spouting  wickedness and destruction.

              Dear Valerie,
              Let’s set up a hypothetical situation:
              Perhaps I go to a lecture at Yale on the subject of women in politics.  What if I were to stand up and start quoting humorous lines from Broadway plays because I thought that was interesting.
                  If the moderator of the lecture told me I was being inappropriate, it’s not that he would be squelching my freedom of speech, it’s that I was in the wrong forum for my interests and I was intruding upon people who had gathered for a very different agenda.
                  This group has a very specific mission statement and guidelines.  If someone doesn’t want to follow those guidelines, they are absolutely free to go to the appropriate group where they can express their opinions with like-minded folk.
                  Now, about the Korean leader – you asked me what are my views on him.  Since this is a group for spiritual discussion, I would look at him from a spiritual standpoint.  From a spiritual standpoint, I feel compassion for all of God’s creation, even when they are delusional, aggressive, eccentric, or other qualities that are sometimes hard to comprehend.
                  The NDE has a number of values – one is to reassure us and other people that life never ends.  Another is to be able to EXPRESS THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to which we were exposed.  If we are not exploring ways to do that, then we have not benefited much from the experience.