Re: [nde] Alya's angst......

  • keela@dodo.com.au
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2013

      From Valerie,

      Well GOD answered my Prayer this morning, I asked GOD to carry home the little ill, Silkie Chicken, she had suffered enough with an incurable illness, borne with dignity and pride in her will to live, but the load was just too heavy, and I did not have the cure. So I just asked my request this morning, I went out and sometime later in the day, I KNEW she had passed as I felt very light in my forehead, as though I was FREE, like a flight. Then I knew she was going HOME. When I returned home, I went to have a look at her, and YES she had passed. It was to me also a great relief, as no more suffering did she have. Saturday I am taking her little body  up to where I keep my Stallions, and will bury her there amongst beautiful trees, and birds songs. Her spirit will soar. GOD BLESS sweet little ONE. We will meet again.

      Date: 01/30/13 13:32:12

      Dear Alya,
                       I will recommend the book by Dr.Eben Alexander - "Proof of Heaven" to you. He was in coma for seven days and had experienced God during this time. He was an Atheist and a renowned neuro surgeon.  This book will answer many of your doubts. Dr.Eben alexander asserts that God is present every where in every body. Another author who had an enlightenment experience, Suzanne Segal write in her book, "Colission with the Infinite" that "God is looking out through your eyes my eyes and every body elese's eyes". These two books are worth reading and will answer many of your questions.
                      As for the location of God, where is Space located ?! Space is every where, even inside atoms and molecules. There is no place in the whole Universe where Space is not present. God is like that. He is present every where. Incidentally, a Guru says, God and the individual soul are like Space. In a Mud pot - the human body - a little space  is trapped. When the Mud pot breaks, when the human being dies, the contained space will join with the infinite Space out side.
      Regards
      vg

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 3, 2013
        Valerie

        Your heart is made of gold, your feelings of spiritual diamonds.
        What a beautiful soul you are!

        love, Alya

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 3, 2013
          I am reading your posts,  I am observing, I am listening.

          love, Alya